Wednesday, February 20, 2013

L Found a Box...?

I finally ordered the Death-Note Collector's Box Set. So much happiness, I basically knew the whole story already from reading the wikia but I wanted the books. Buying the set from Amazon was so much cheaper than buying them individually or the black editions or through Viz, it was about $61.76 with shipping. It came in two days so it was early!
After I got my cat off of the box... The first thing I read was all of the rules in this little bonus book, then Light's death in volume 12, then I started to skim through the "How to Read" book. I'll start the series from the beginning next.

Anyway...





                                                              (Hand-Gun to Light's head)

So I put on a 'cosplay' (kind of?) of L, I have no wig and I'm incredibly paranoid so my head is cut-off.
Jeans and a long-sleeve white shirt; easy I already had them and I don't ware shoes anyway so great.
I like L because we are so alike; I hold things oddly, bit my nails, crouch often, have under eye bags, put my name in 'Cloister Black' text (my icon), love fruit and tea, also I am really intelligent and socially awkward... I am also a lot like Near. (Also I am not a fan-boy, I did all of this stuff before I even knew about Death-Note).

No comments:

Post a Comment